Redtree, LLC Golf Cart Rules & Rental Agreement
If you are going to rent the golf cart you MUST download the pdf form to your desktop. Fill out the information (name, date, drivers license and *signature) and click the submit button within the form. *Just type in your name for the Signature. Alternatively, you may also download the form, print it, fill it out and send via postal mail to:
6545 Montgomery Dr.
Shelby Township, MI 48316
This golf cart rental agreement & release of liability shall together make up the Golf Cart Rental Agreement. In consideration for the rental from Redtree, LLC, the undersigned operator/renter of this vehicle hereby acknowledges & agrees to comply with all obligations & rules provided at time of pick up and throughout use of the vehicle. Lessee shall identify and hold Leaser harmless from and against any and all liability, including bodily injury and property damage, arising out of the use or operation of the equipment by Lessee or anyone using or operating the same with Lessee’s express or implied consent.
- Lessee must be a minimum of 21 years of age. Operator(s) of golf cart must be 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- Golf Cart must be operated properly. Horseplay, racing or other misuse of cart will not be tolerated. No off road riding. Anyone found abusing the rules and regulations of the rental golf cart would forfeit all rental privileges. There will be no refunds made if the cart has to be returned because of Lessee misuse. There are no second chances.
- Golf cart can carry a maximum of 4 people and all passengers must be seated at all times when cart is in motion. Speed limit is 5mph. Cart is equipped with a roof for sun protection, seat belts, headlights and turn signals for safety. Do not overload.
- A fee of $50 will be charged for any lost cart key. Lockable storage boxes for owner use only. A fee of $300 will be charged if cart engine governor is tampered with during use. The equipment shall be returned in the same condition as when received.
- Full payment of the Total Rental amount is required prior to rental.
- Cart battery is good for 3 hours. Lessee is responsible for adequate charging prior to and after use. Stranded cart due to dead battery will result in $150 charge to retrieve cart.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the golf cart; it is against the law to drink alcohol & drive. If lessee is under the influence, you will immediately lose rental privileges and all monies for the rental of the golf cart.
- Violating any of the rules will be cause for immediate loss of rental privileges.
• Underage drivers…anyone under 18 operating the golf cart
• Invalid driver’s license or no driver’s license
• Reckless driving
- Redtree has a governor installed to monitor the whereabouts of cart & its use. Cart to be driven within a 4 mile radius of cottage rental only. Once outside of this area, cart will be disabled. Misuse recorded will terminate this agreement, cart will be disabled and monies will not be refunded.
- Lessee shall reimburse Leaser, upon demand for the loss of, or any damage to the equipment or property damage while it is rented to Lessee and for all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fee, incurred by Leaser in collecting and amounts owing by Lessee hereunder.